via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/Xe0QkFmsTS/
Our second church was the Immaculate Heart of Mary or the Most Pure Heart of Mary in Minglanilla. Wikipilipinas wrote:
"Most Pure Heart of Mary Church's first structure was established by the Augustinians in 1878. The present church was established two years later, with light materials. Its stone convent was constructed from 1877 to 1886.
The church measures 18m long, 13m wide and 15m high. It has an impressive transept.
Its High Renaissance facade has asharp aisle roof.arches, semicircular arched main entrance and windows. The bell towers have pinnacles on the corners of the lower roof. The oldest bell was installed in 1863m the remaining was installed 18 years later.